Monday, August 3, 2009

I had tinnitus but little bit, now after ear wax clog ears, it's endless why???

these days i've had my ear clogged from earwax for 2 days and i wasn't able to get it cleaned. Today it seems it unclogged itself but now i have a constant hiss. Is this permanent? I've had 3 or 4 of these ear wax clogs before. but i never had the constant hissing





What to do?

I had tinnitus but little bit, now after ear wax clog ears, it's endless why???
Hi Bestos





You have a major infection and the wax is actually absorbing the virus (in the form of wax). Here is a method that works extremely well and will pull out the wax and the infection. Do this for 3-4 days in a row and your health will clear up. Be sure to drink a gallon of water a day as well. THis helps flush out the toxins and filters the blood. This link explains the ear candle method.





http://www.dakara.com/earintro.html





Best of health to you
Reply:I have had the same disease for about twenty five years and no it does not go away. I have gone deaf in my right ear where I have the disease and I still have the ringing and hissing. the doctors I have seen told me it is caused by very loud noises earlier in life I am 65 and mine was probably caused by jet engine noise when I was in the air force for eight years. I do hope you have better luck than I but you do learn to live with it. Best of luck!



hair accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment