Sunday, April 19, 2009

Every time i swallow my ear clogs, and when i speak i can hear myself in my head. why is that?

only when i breath slowly or through my mouth that my ears unclog, this has happened to me several times, and it is really annoying because when i talk to someone i feel like im talking really loud!

Every time i swallow my ear clogs, and when i speak i can hear myself in my head. why is that?
You have serous otitis media. It causes buzzing or pressure in your ear and it is caused by fluid in your middle ear. It can also cause popping in your ear, etc, and vertigo--a feeling of spinning. It%26#039;s caused by an allergy--you can browse it in Yahoo.





OTC claritin or benadryl should help. Caution: benadryl can cause drowsiness--take only at night or when you won%26#039;t be driving.



business

No comments:

Post a Comment