Monday, April 20, 2009

My concealer is oil based, and it clogs up my brush. How can I clean my makeup brush off?

What can cut through the oil? Its a brand new brush- meant for applying concealer evenly, really good quality. Unfortunately my concealer is oil based rather than water based and so the brush doesn%26#039;t wash clean with water. How can I clean off the brush so it doesn%26#039;t get ruined? Thanks for your help.

My concealer is oil based, and it clogs up my brush. How can I clean my makeup brush off?
You need to purchase some brush cleaner at the drug store. You can find it in the same area as the makeup brushes. You put a small amount into warm water and swish the brushes around in it and its amazing how much gunk you get out of the brushes. Rinse well in clear water and let dry.
Reply:go to sephora and in the bare essentials line theres a brush cleaner that works really good



computer virus

No comments:

Post a Comment