Sunday, April 19, 2009

How can I clean my birkinstock clogs?

I got my car stuck in the snow the other day, so when I was trying to get it out they got wet. They are now lighter at the toes...


what can i do without buying any shoe-cleaner?

How can I clean my birkinstock clogs?
Maybe this will help:





Birkenstock Care and Repair Tips


http://www.qvc.com/fa/fa_birk_care_pop_u...
Reply:The shoes, clogs, and boots have removable insoles. Remove these and wash the footwear with mild soap and water, then dry with a paper towel. Replace the insoles inside the footwear and you%26#039;re back in business. To clean the insoles hand wash with mild soap and water, gently wring out, and lay flat on the counter to dry over night. The sandals can get wet but the way to clean them is with a damp paper towel, a handiwipe, etc. To keep the leather soft and the colors vibrant, use a leather cleaner (such as saddle soap). To make the shoes, clogs, and boots shiny, use Armorall Ultra Shine found in the auto section.



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment