Sunday, April 19, 2009

I mean, Why wearing a wooden clogs is good for health?

Not exactly...


Any hard sole that makes you feel comfortable, will do the same trick...


The hardness of some types of leather will give you, the chance to walk, with less misalignment of the ankle joint..(you will feel you feet more stable)


Whatever makes you feel comfortable is OK, espacially if you have a lor arched foot (hard base in your shoes give you more stability in the standing position).....


However sincerely, that has nothing to do with health directly, only comfort--

I mean, Why wearing a wooden clogs is good for health?
I don%26#039;t know why they are good for your health but when I lived in Denmark that was about the only shoes I wore and they were extremely comfortable. Strange considering they are basically just a piece of wood. I have to say though that I have yet to find comfortable clogs here in the US.



car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment