Friday, July 31, 2009

Clogged ear. PLEASE give me some answers!?

I had pharyngitus(sp?). I'm taking Amoxicillin for it and it seems I'm getting better. Now BOTH ears get clogged from time to time and when I go to pop them, the right one pops easy, but the left one, WHEN popped clogs up even MORE! After a while, it'll eventually pop itself, but what could be the problem and what can I do about it?

Clogged ear. PLEASE give me some answers!?
If this doesn't clear up when you finish using the antibiotic, you might need to have the ear flushed. Can be done in your doc office and it is not painful.
Reply:Eww that happened to me a couple years ago, after the antibiotics were gone. The poster above me is correct, Dr can do it at his office and let me tell you, it feels soooo good. Eargasm!





After looking in my ear, he says, "hmmm..." and leaves the room. He comes back with this evil looking stainless steel syringe thingy and a metal bowl. I'm scared, but he says he's going to flush my ear out with warm water. I could not believe what came out of my ear! Gross!





I've used a nasal bulb from the pharmacy to get the same results (when I felt like it would help), but I guess it was just that one time I needed it.





I'd suggest to try it, but I don't know what's going on in your ear.



hair accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment