Saturday, July 25, 2009

I am looking all over for fake Mocha Suede Birckenstock clogs and Can't find a thing what should i do?

I already have the tannish suede and they are ripping apart i want a cheap pair of like 15-20$ and i can't find them ANYWHERE!!! I need this to come true so you have to tell me where to find them...If you don't know what i am talking about i am talking about these http://catalog.birkenstockcentral.com/vc...


Except they are too expensive and my mom doesn't want to pay for them...If you know where i can get a cheap pair of fake birckenstocks...TELL ME!!!!

I am looking all over for fake Mocha Suede Birckenstock clogs and Can't find a thing what should i do?
you can't find them cuz they are ugly and you shouldn't wear them. i dn't care how comfortable they are. they are ugly.





sorry to be the barer of bad news
Reply:try walmart they ahve ones there they are pretty cheap not bad quality though and american eagle but i think they may be 40$



computer virus

No comments:

Post a Comment