Saturday, July 25, 2009

I put vaseline on my face and washed it off as soon as I found out it clogs pores..Will it still clog them?

the skin on my face is extremely dry, but i have acne so i use this thing to dry out my skin even more..i am debating dropping this and just using the birth control pill that i am on, i cant use any moisturizers because i feel bad to ask my mom..she went and bought me vaseline but i already told her i cant use it so i dont want to ask for anything else..


i applied it to my face..i tried to wash it off will tomorrow make me break out ?


and should i drop the pads that dry my face out ?

I put vaseline on my face and washed it off as soon as I found out it clogs pores..Will it still clog them?
Try baby lotion............
Reply:first wash your hands with antibacterial soap (do this every time before washing or touching your face) then wash your face with a non-scented soap bar and you should be fine





try to get a non-comodegenic and non-scented lotion for your face. Dried skin means your skin is weaker so you'll be more prone to breakouts, I have the same problem with my medication so i used lotion once a day. Just make sure you only use a very tiny amount of lotion (about pea-sized)





You should try going to a dermatologist, i did and after 3 visits i finally got a medication that works great for me.



familiar faces

No comments:

Post a Comment