Friday, July 31, 2009

Light skin, uneven, clogged pores ... how can I even out my skin and get that pretty glowing fair skin?

I have pinkish undertones, freckles, and clogged pores in my T zone. I'd like to totally revamp my skin regimen, as it doesn't seem to be working!





I'm fair-to-light skinned, and I currently use Cetaphil facial cleanser in the morning and Clean and Clear pore-reducing exfoliater at night -- I use a blackhead-reducing toner after every wash and walmart-brand Oil of Olay-style "Complete Moisturizer" for sensitive skin. I suspect my moisturizer actually clogs my pores, but I'm not sure. I'm also dealing with a little oil and dryness, and my skin tone is not even. I wear Physicians' Formula "Creamy Natural" pressed power and Mineral veil, which looks pretty good, but I would rather have healthy, clear skin than covering up blemishes, blackheads, and unevenness. I haven't tried Proactive, because I bet the chemicals would be too harsh.





What is a fair-skinned, combo-skinned, blackhead-prone, sensitive skinned girl to do? Thanks in advance for all advice!

Light skin, uneven, clogged pores ... how can I even out my skin and get that pretty glowing fair skin?
I actually got rid of my zits AND got a natural, glowing skin tone from this lotion called "Summer Glow".... it gives you a gradual, natural tan and it got rid of my zits too.


Neutrogena is supposed to be good too.
Reply:I use Garnier it is very good! you can feel it working it has a tingly sensation and helps my skin!


its in a blue bottle!





I have the face wash, toner and the mostuiriser and do that twice aday its really works.





It is the one with zinc and cucumber exracts.





love


xx



this day in history

No comments:

Post a Comment